Sutter Medical Center
This project involved the design and construction of a new bulk oxygen system for the replacement hospital at Sutter Medical Center in Castro Valley, California. The new system provided respiratory oxygen as well as hyperbaric oxygen.
The following new equipment was installed:
- Taylor Wharton VT-3000 Vertical Main Tank
- Chart VS-1500 Reserve Tank
- Cryoquip VAI 812-F Vaporizers (3)
- Eleet Timer/Diverter Manifold
- Eleet Hospital Control Manifold
- Eleet Hyperbaric Manifold
- Eleet Fill Station
Finn Design Group prepared Structural and Mechanical Construction Documents for the system, and coordinated the structural requirements for the concrete pad with the hospital Structural Engineer of Record. As part of our services, Finn Design Group also prepared a Revit model of the system.