Tim Elliott, S.E.
Mr. Elliott has twenty years of experience in Structural Engineering analysis, design, and construction. He has completed hundreds of projects across many different project types at Finn Design Group including new buildings and building additions for industrial, commercial, residential, and institutional use; water, wastewater, and storm water facilities (pump stations, wells, and storage tanks); vehicular and pedestrian bridges; civil infrastructure facilities (culverts, channels, retaining walls, and sound walls); anchorage of equipment; and evaluation of existing facilities and structures.
Mr. Elliott’s design experience includes a variety of projects utilizing various building materials and systems. He has extensive experience in a variety of finite element and other structural analysis computer programs including RISA, ETABS, SAFE, ADAPT-SOG, and LPile. He also has experience in 3-D dynamic response spectrum analysis and design of buildings and bridges.
- Master of Science Civil Engineering – University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware, 1999
- Bachelor of Science Civil Engineering – University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware, 1997
- Civil: California, License No. C63260
- Structural: California, License No. S4946
- Cold-Formed Steel Engineers Inst.
- Structural Engineers Association of Northern California
- American Society of Civil Engineers
Selected Project List
- Structural Design and Construction Support for Vehicular and Pedestrian Bridges in Dublin, CA; Pleasanton, CA; Livermore, CA; American Canyon, CA; and Rohnert Park, CA.
- Structural Design and Construction Support for Water Pump Stations, Well Buildings, and Storage Tanks in Modesto, CA; Stockton, CA; Roseville, CA; Sacramento, CA; Vacaville, CA; Napa, CA; Santa Rosa, CA; Rohnert Park, CA; and Dublin, CA.
- Structural Design and Construction Support for Retaining and Sound Walls in American Canyon, CA; Daly City, CA; Los Gatos, CA; San Jose, CA; Gilroy, CA; Danville, CA; Antioch, CA; Livermore, CA; Pleasanton, CA; and Dublin, CA.
- Structural Analysis and Design of Bulk Oxygen Equipment Pads and Anchorages at Highland Hospital, Oakland, CA; Kaiser Oakland Medical Center, Oakland, CA; Kaiser Fontana Medical Center, Fontana, CA; Kaiser Anaheim Medical Center, Anaheim, CA; and Sutter Hospital, Castro Valley, CA.
- Preparation of Equipment Special Seismic Certifications for equipment installed at Kaiser Oakland, Kaiser San Leandro, Kaiser Fontana, Scripps Medical Center Encinitas, Sutter Hospital Castro Valley, Tri-City Regional Medical Center, John Muir Medical Center, Highland Hospital Oakland, Tahoe Forest Hospital, Kaiser Anaheim, and Kaiser San Francisco.