Jeffrey A. Finn, S.E.
Mr. Finn is a Professional Structural Engineer with over twenty five years of Structural Engineering experience. His expertise extends over a wide spectrum of project types, including:
- Health Care and School facilities
- Industrial facilities including power generation plants and distribution systems, water/wastewater treatment plants, and cryogenic gas pads & systems
- Transportation structures, including vehicular and pedestrian bridges
- Seismic evaluations and retrofits of all types of structures
- Commercial, Residential, and Industrial, buildings
- High-tech cleanrooms, utility support systems, and seismic bracing of equipment
At Finn Design Group, Mr. Finn manages a team of highly qualified engineers and drafters. Mr. Finn and his team utilize state-of-the-art design and analysis software, customized spreadsheets and continuously upgraded computer systems to complete projects quickly and accurately. But while speed and accuracy are important, Mr. Finn emphasizes quality and client satisfaction as his top priorities.
Mr. Finn has an excellent understanding of the Structural Engineer’s role in a project and excels in a Design Team environment. His exceptional communication skills and the knowledge he has gained from his extensive experience allow him to be a valued member of the Design Team.
- M.E. (Civil), Structural Emphasis – Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 1986
- B.S. Civil and Environmental Engineering – Cornell University, Ithaca, NY – 1985
- California, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Maine, New Mexico, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, NCEES MLSE
- South Bay Engineers Club (Past President)
- Structural Engineers Association
- SEAOC, SEAONC
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- International Code Council (ICC)
Selected Project List
- Bulk Oxygen Systems at twelve different Kaiser Permanente Medical Centers throughout California
- Bulk Oxygen Systems at sixteen different non-Kaiser Hospitals throughout California and New Mexico
- Structural Design of cryogenic equipment pads at over forty different industrial locations in California, Oregon and New Mexico
- Structural Design of 5-Story High Tech Center for San Jose City College, San Jose, California